About NEON Data Skills
NEON data skills provides free and open materials that support the scientific use of large spatio-temporal data. It is managed by theEducation team at the National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON) in Boulder, Colorado. NEON provides free and open data for 30 years, to support the study of ecological change.
About Our Materials
- There is a comments section below each tutorial/page on this site. Please comment on things that you think need to be clarified, fixed, or adjusted.
- Please share ideas you have for other data activities with us.
- We welcome resources that you think might be useful additions to our materials. Please share them with us.
Licensing & Usage
- Tutorials: Authors (Year) Title. National Ecological Observatory Network, courtesy: Battelle. Retrieved on: Date.
- Videos: National Ecological Observatory Network. (year month day released). Title of video [Video]. Courtesy: Battelle. Retrieved from < URL >.
- Teaching Data Subsets: National Ecological Observatory Network (Year) Teaching Data Subset:File Name. Courtesy: Battelle. URL. Retrieval date.
- Graphics: National Ecological Observatory Network (Year) Courtesy: Battelle.